Make a UPS AIR cargo tracking inquiry. UPS AIR cargo tracking contact and e-mail address information are in the content details.
UPS holds itself out to transport general commodities as usually defined, subject to the following restrictions:
- No service shall be rendered in the transportation of any shipment which due to its size or weight cannot be accommodated on the aircraft.
- The following kinds of cargo are not handled: Gold, silver coins, currency, precious stones, negotiable securities, items of extraordinary value, live animals or human remains.
- No service shall be rendered in the transportation of commodities, which are subject to regulation by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), or the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49.
- COD service is not provided by UPS Air Cargo.
UPS AIR CARGO TRACKING CONTACT NUMBER
NOTICE: UPS authorizes you to use UPS tracking systems solely to track shipments tendered by or for you to UPS for arrival to destination and for no other purpose. Any other use of UPS tracking systems and information is strictly prohibited.
- Phone: 800 535 2345
- Address: UPS Air Cargo Address 1400 North Hurstbourne Pkwy, 1B Louisville, KY 40223
Freight Tracking UPS
Freight is the transportation of goods in bulk by road, intermodal transport (rail and road), ship, or air. Freight shipping is an integral part of many ecommerce businesses’ operations, particularly when international shipping is involved.
One of the freight services that gives both the shipper and the carrier trust that the shipment will arrive on time and safely is the ability to monitor shipments along their path. The ability to track a shipment and the accuracy of that tracking has improved as technology has progressed. You can easily monitor a freight shipment these days using only your phone or device. While some shipping companies use different methods, the Bill of Lading or a Progressive number(PRO) are the most common ways to track a shipment.
Although UPS, which delivers in many different ways to many parts of the world, has a website as www.ups.com, it has a separate website for freight shipping. If a PRO number or a reference number of up to 35 characters is specified when creating the post, it is possible to track the shipment with a reference number via the address https://www.upsfreight.com/ltl/apps/Tracking.
R&R Freight Tracking
All of R&R Freight Services’ equipment is equipped with satellite tracking devices. This method allows for precise placement of your shipments at any given time. Every few hours, the system would send an email to customers and everyone else who wants the details, keeping everyone in the loop. Customers have repeatedly requested the service since the device was installed. The device alleviates the tension and anxiety that comes with not knowing where the truck is and removes the need for phone calls to track down the driver.